Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blah, blah, blah!

I promised myself I would wake up today feeling better. Just a little better than yesterday. This week, starting last Wednesday has been a pure black hole for me. I got sucked into getting the flu shot (no ones fault except myself) and then I disappointed a friend.
I just want to get better. Having flu like symptoms every day of your life is a curse. Or is it? David, my husband, wonderful, I should say lives with an autoimmune disease where he feels like he has the flu 24/7. Yup. He feels crappy 99% of the time, 1% of feeling good is used to to make me coffee every morning. I love him for this!!! As I cry every night since I've been sick, my cries are to the Lord to make me feel better. I need healing. I need prayer. One thing I realized is that I need to be more understanding with David. When you feel sick, you don't want to go anywhere. Your one piece of comfort is your bed. It's been mine for 6 days now. No running. No cooking. No work. Nothing. The only one thing I can continue is the kids school. That I can't stop even if I'm half dead explaining lessons. Ha!
Pray for me.

Until Next Time,
Eat Organic!!! (eat for me!!)
Eat Gluten-Free (cook for me!!!)
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better. That's a bad reaction, Jenn. Don't overdo it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patty. Love you too!! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete