Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's a JennieBand Kinda Day.

"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

David, my husband, for the last 12+ years now knows that I can not be still.  First thing I do every morning when I'm off is I jump out of bed, put my running clothes on and out the door I go.  I never realized how distressed I look until one day I saw a reflection of myself in the window of the Starbucks that I usually stop at for a water refill.  My hair that day was a mess.  I looked like a crazy woman.  That's what people probably say when they see me running down the highway.

Picture this: 

I'm running with a chopstick in my hair.
I have a JennieBand on.
I jump around, dance, make arm movements to the song I'm listening to.
The other day I caught myself jumping and stopped because I was afraid I would fall.
Sometimes when I'm really praying and thanking God, I will stop and pray with my hands up in the air.  
People probably think I'm Nuts.  


Nope, this is not the way I look when I run. 

I'm not your typical runner.  I don't run for PR's, marathons or any sort of competition. I run for JOY. I run because God gave me legs that I may run. I run for Peace. Emily, my 8 year old says I don't run, I jog.  Running is faster. I'm not that fast.  So, I guess I'm a Jogger.  Ha!!!!

Today, I'm not running. It's a JennieBand kinda day.  I'll run later.  

New JennieBands!!!


I had someone ask me once if I made the bands myself. Of course, I responded. I wash, cut, measure, sew and package all of my JennieBands. 



Until Next Time, 

Eat Organic!
Eat Gluten-Free!

Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment