Thursday, March 14, 2013

Stillness


Birds chirping. Singing to each other. Doves flying in the trees.  The sun coming up and making it's way into our beautiful world.
"Namaste."  In the Yoga world this means "I bow to you", and " thank you."  My Yoga instructor, Veronica will add in an interpretation of her own, such as "the light in me bows to the light in you."


Stillness.  Quietness.  Peacefulness.  Love.  These beautiful words are what described my morning salutations.  The Sun shone on my face as it was making it's way into this world.  God whispering in my ear, telling me his wonders. 

A new day.  

12 years today. 12 years of stillness. 12 years of His promises. 12 years of His Love.  12 years of Sickness. 12 years of Tears. 12 years of Joy.

12 years of Learning. 12 years of God holding my husband's hand and giving him the strength to make me who I am today.  


I will never forget that day at Wal-Mart where I lied to you, David, telling you I was looking for a backpack.  You always tell everyone that I saved your life, but to tell you the truth, You saved mine.  Thank you for bringing me to Christ.

I love You!

There will be Gluten-Free Cake Today!!!
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment