Sunday, May 23, 2021

There hasn't been much running here lately.

 

There hasn't been much running here lately. 

Rain, "Would you please go away?"

Well, "Come what may, I want to run."  The name of this blog. I created it in 2012 in the midst of my anxiousness, depression and a way to express my thoughts.  It began after I started homeschooling my kids. You will see past posts of my kids and the things we did when we homeschooled. You will also see my family. I thought about cleaning up the blog and taking down posts that maybe were a bit too uncomfortable for me now. People that are no longer in my life now and subject matter where I poured out my heart.  But what purpose would that serve?  When you see me now, I'm no longer the Jennifer who ran 10 miles twice a week, or the Jennifer that had to have every single homeschool subject down. I am no longer the Jennifer who is 120 pounds, size 4.  I am no longer the mother who made every food from scratch where I didn't even allow a canned item or boxed item on our food menu.  

And thats the beauty of this blog and our lives.  We change. We become a better version of ourselves overtime and we extend Grace to ourselves.  One of my biggest accomplishments over the years has been to forgive myself for not being that past Jennifer.  The one I just told you about and the one that you will see in this blog.  You will now see a new Jennifer who is continuing to run the race that God has set out before her.  

She's encountered many obstacles this past year.  In fact, we all have in some way.  

  • What are the obstacles that you have encountered? 
  • What has helped you to get through them?  
  • What are some hobbies that keep you occupied?
I've noticed I'm doing more online shopping and scrolling through Facebook to keep my mind busy. 
And I've found that I have so much I want to share with you that I'm starting to write again.  

You will see random posts, just like my life is right now.  

Enjoy this video of some pretty amazing teens. 




Until Next Time,
Stay Safe
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment