Friday, November 9, 2012

Five Fun Things Friday

It's not fun sewing if your not wearing your hair turban. Ha!! I just showered and I'm letting my hair dry.

So, Here's the start of my Five Fun Things Friday.


1.  Ran 7 awesome miles.  I ran the new route I found the other day where I encountered many dead animals.  This time I found 4 miles of grassy, soggy trail.  Challenging, but fun.  I managed to stay safe on the road. I wore my Jennie Reflective Band and I pretty much wear bright yellow when I'm road running.







2.  Sewing!!!  I have a tax permit now so I can start selling my JennieBands at Markets and Craft shows.  Yay!!!  Going to do the Naty Market in Round Rock. Haven't decided on a day yet but I'm planning either Friday or Saturday. I'll keep you posted so you can come check out my booth.

3.  Taking the kids to the park for some fun.  After we finish Science, History and Latin today we will be going out to Brushy Creek for some more Tree Climbing.

4.  D.J's Football game is tonight.  His last game was somewhere far away so we didn't go. Today's game is here so we are definitely going. Gotta support my football player.

5. Food that Satisfies My Soul.
Coffee. Popcorn. Pickles. Nachos. Bearded Brothers bar and Chocolate.


Hope you Have Five, Fun things to do today. 

 If it's just one, that's okay, make it Super Fun!!!


Until Next Time, 
Eat Organic
Eat Gluten-Free, 

Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment