Sunday, August 14, 2016

Hazel is teething.

Twenty minutes is all  I needed.  I rolled out my mat, breathed in fresh air and exhaled toxic air that I've been holding in all day, I prayed that this week would be a great one and that whatever came my way that I would be able to deal with it.  The past few days have been stressful for David and I.  Hazel has been teething.  No amount of rocking, singing, Tylenol or prayers can stop a baby from teething. Nothing soothes her.  Well, one thing does (breastfeeding)and then she wakes up and remembers she's in pain.   My heart hurts to see her this way, but she has to go through it.  I searched Etsy yesterday and ordered her a teething necklace.

Isn't this adorable? I ordered this through Etsy.

 She sat in this for 5 minutes and
watched Barney and was done. But she does look cute in
her pink sandals. 


 My shoulders carry so much tension and stress. I'm not perfect.
 I don't strive for it. I just get on my mat and whatever happens, happens.
I don't judge myself when I get on.
I'm giving myself time to heal.




Until Next Time, 
Eat Gluten Free, 
Eat Organic, 
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment