Friday, May 3, 2013

Send Me, I'll Go!!!

There's this one song on my play list that gets me going.  I'm sure everyone has that one song that just gets them pumped up to do something.

Music.  Music is MY LIFE.  

Music is more than my life, it is something that helps me enjoy my life.
I remember those Saturdays as a kid when our backyard was filled with Mexican music, barbecue and everyone just sitting around in the hot sun enjoying the day.  These are the days I miss. The fellowship.  The talking. The times where we would just be who God created us to be.  No judging. Well sometimes the occasional argument, but we Loved each other no matter what.  The kids would be getting into the kiddie pool thinking it was the greatest thing in the world.  Life was Simple.  We ate plenty on Saturday and Sunday and we were thankful for beans and rice Monday through Friday. 

We weren't Rich, neither Poor, we were Alright. 



 We enjoyed life. We enjoyed music. We enjoyed one another. 


 Times are a Changing and we need to make the most of them.  In fact in the Bible it states that our days are numbered. We toil on this earth and never truly get to see the fruits of our labor.  Do you just work and never rest?  Do you take a day off  to enjoy a good meal with a loved one?   What about time for others?  The other day I enjoyed a good cup of coffee with a friend that just needed some advice.  It wasn't for me, but I made time for her.  Do you make time to just make someone else happy?  It doesn't take much.  $2.00 is what I spent that day, but I created a friendship that is priceless.  

Make time for those who are dear to you.  Grandparents need extra love.  Husbands and wives need to go on dates every once in a while to ignite that spark again.  Don't just live your life doing!
Enjoy it!!  For God created it and it was GOOD.  Now, go enjoy your day!!!


Send Me, I'll Go! Send Me, I'll Go! Send Me, I'll Go! Let Me Go!!!

(Lecrae, Send Me. From the Album, After the Music Stops)


Until Next Time, 
Eat Organic!!
Eat Gluten Free!!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment